Thursday, November 15, 2012

Owl Thanksgiving Banner

I am trying to make the most of these last couple months with my 2 year old before little boy arrives. We are attempting to make a few homemade holiday crafts that are quick, cute, and 2 year old friendly :)

This week we made an owl thanksgiving banner that was inspired by a blog I follow. She has lots of great holiday decorating ideas that are easy to make in a short amount of time. She also happens to be my sister, so I might be a little biased :) You can find the instructions (and better pictures) here. 








To make our display a little different we added these colorful leaves that list the things we are thankful for. My 2 year old had so much fun adding stickers to the leaves and using "sticky tack" to put them on the wall.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so cute and colorful! Love the leaves, too!

    ReplyDelete