Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Craft Fair Display

In my previous post I let you know that I was participating in a local craft fair. I thought I would share my display with you and some of the creative display options I have come up with.

I always put my most popular and colorful hat designs up front to catch the attention of customers when they walk by. This year has been character hats like owls, monkeys, and flamingos. :)



My favorite part of this display is the custom sign that I had my photographer create from my business card. It lets people know right when they walk up what to expect from my display. My husband built a frame out of scrap wood to prop the sign up for the display.

I was able to borrow this great shirt rack to display my scarves. I used plastic hangers to line the scarves up and make a perfect setup for customers to browse my designs.


Another display I used this year is a simple drying rack. I painted wooden clothespins in bright colors and used them to hang the hats on the rack. I found that this was a great way to show off more hats at one time.


I hope these ideas are helpful and inspire you in your own displays. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The display looks so good! I'll have to figure out some fairs where I could set up shop, too. Too cute, I can't believe you taught yourself how to do all that stuff, awesome!

    ReplyDelete